Peter Faris (Ph.D.)
Director of Analysis, Alberta Bone and Joint Health Institute (Current)
Lead Biostatistician, Statistical Support Unit, Centre for Advancement of Health, Calgary Health Region (Current).
Director of Strategic Planning and Reporting, APPROACH, University of Calgary (2005)
Director of Analysis
Alberta Bone and Joint Health Institute
Suite 400 - TRW
Telephone: (403) 670-0886
Foothills Medical Center
1403-29 St NW.
Calgary, AB T2N 2T9
- Ronksley PE, Hemmelgarn BR, Heitman SJ, Hanly PJ, Faris PD, Quan H, Tsai WH. Obstructive sleep apnea is associated with diabetes in sleepy subjects. Thorax 2009;64:834-839
- Li B, Evans D, Faris P, Dean S, Quan H. Risk Adjustment Performance of Charlson and Elixhauser Comorbidities in ICD-9 and ICD-10 Administrative Databases. BMC Health Service Research (In Press).
- Jette N, Quan H, Faris P, Dean S, Li B, Fong A, Wiebe S. Health resource use in epilepsy - significant disparities by age, gender and aboriginal status. Epilepsia (in Press).
- Marshall D, Pericak D, Grootendorst P, Gooch K, Faris P, Frank C, Bellamy N, Torrence G, Freeny D. Validation of a Prediction Model to Estimate Health Utilities Index Mark 3 Utility Scores from WOMAC Index Scores in Patients with Osteoarthritis of the Hip. Value in Health. 2008 May-Jun;11(3):470-7
- Jette N, Quan H, Faris P, Dean S, Li B, Fong A, Wiebe S. Health resource use in epilepsy: Significant disparities by age, gender, and aboriginal status. Epilepsia. 2008 Apr;49(4):586-93.